xclntDesign is a relatively small company but we deliver a huge impact to our various clients. Located in Tavares, FL, xclntDesign believes any project can have a variety of solutions. We are told what sets us apart from our competitors is our relationships with our clients and how professional and personable our team is to work with. We work closely with our clients in a collaborative effort to ensure we get to know them, their projects and their target audience and listen to them so we are able to deliver an in-depth analysis of what it is they are really looking to accomplish. During this process, we are not afraid to take a few steps back in order to move forward, as it is a proven problem-solving technique and is sometimes necessary to get the best results. These steps allow us to find the most effective and efficient strategies and solutions for both their print and multi-media materials while strengthening their brand and messaging throughout all their marketing materials.
Below you will find a current listing of our open positions, their details and requirements. Even if there's not a current open position available, we always welcome resumes, as you never know when a position might become available. Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job Location: Tavares, FL
Role Type: Part-time to Full-time
Permanent Full Time Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ET
Pay: Competitive salary plus benefits
About This Company: xclntDesign develops websites and builds, implements and optimizes online advertising campaigns that reach millions of people around the world. You may not realize it, but you've likely seen one of our ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, YouTube and many other online platforms.
Role Description: xclntDesign is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will work together with other in-house specialists toward the launch of regional, national, and international PPC campaigns. While your primary focus will be Google AdWords, you will also be involved with projects on Facebook, YouTube, SEO and other platforms to provide a premium level of service to our clients. At xclntDesign, we are a group of talented individuals who are passionate about marketing. We’re are focused on planning and executing digital advertising campaigns to help our clients pave the way in their industry. When they succeed, we succeed; and we have a proven track record of making that happen.
1. Launch regional, national and international PPC campaigns for our clients.
2. Ongoing optimization online advertising campaigns & ongoing SEO efforts, including content generation.
3. Operating platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, and other online ad platforms which requires a working knowledge of general best practices.
4. Pull actionable insights from campaign performance data using Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, PiWik, HostedNumbers and a variety of other analytics platforms.
5. Communicate with company clients, generate reports, and develop ongoing strategy for clients.
6. Develop and produce graphical elements, photos and videos.
Other Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge, Premier Pro, After Effects)
3+ months of experience setting up and operating Google Adwords campaigns (Google Qualified Individual Certification preferred)
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge of Google Analytics
Other Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in web development
Experience creating and launching Facebook advertising campaigns
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment, as well as individually
Ability to guide and prioritize your own workflow
Ability to lead client meetings
Ability to multi-task and a strong attention to detail